From cleaning the house to the appointments work up to the commitments of the children and school meetings, even the family can be considered as a small business and organize the different times of the day the most saves time and energy.
“We do not have to worry about the organization stealing spontaneity from our days and our decisions or inhibiting our creativity or depriving us of the beautiful and fun side of life. On the contrary , the contrary is true , scientific studies and careful research support it “: this intelligent and absolutely shared maxim we found it in the useful volume” Let’s order “(Mondadori) by Sabrina Toscani , professional organizer and president of APOI in which proposes a method of simplification of life that helps to live organized and happy.
READ ALSO: Women discriminated against. Do they decide to have a child? Half must leave work. And all silent
HOW TO CONCILIATE WORK AND FAMILY
Having a home and an organized family allows :
- Check expenses and save
- Reduce waste
- Reduce the time spent cleaning
- Prepare and prepare things in less time
- Improve the performance of spaces
- Reorder and tidy up faster
- Feeling serene in the home
- Increase creativity and imagination in activities at home
- Receive visits and make guests feel at ease
HOW TO ORGANIZE FAMILY HOUSE AND WORK
Here are the 7 principles , indicated in the book, to give everyone the opportunity to better organize their time and live the moments free from work with serenity:
- Free surfaces : The table, the kitchen worktop, the shelf at the entrance. Keeping these and other surfaces as free and tidy as possible is a simple gesture that immediately communicates well-being and clean.
- At your fingertips : The things we use frequently should be placed in the most comfortable and close spaces; on the higher shelves of the wardrobes or in the corners of the furniture can finish the objects we use more rarely.
- 80/20 rule : In 80% of the time we wear 20% of our clothes and use 20% of our items, these must be reserved for the most accessible spaces.
- The 3/4 rule : Never fill a space for more than 3/4, drawers , cabinets, shelves, boxes. Leaving at least 1/4 of the free space makes access to the objects easier and it is faster to put them away.
- Organize with children : Children learn when they are involved in actions and feel more motivated if they decide for what concerns them. So we involve the little ones in rearranging the bedroom : they will learn to take care of their own things, to be more autonomous, to better manage their space and their time.
- A home for everything : Every object in the house should have a place where it can be easily found and quickly stored away. If all members of the family know about it, it will be easier to keep the order.
- Communications Center : There must be a single place in the house where everything coming from outside can be brought together. Bills, invoices, letters, leaflets, school communications, documents to be processed, list of things to buy. If we organize a communications center, everything will become easier: there will be a calendar of activities, notepads and pens to write down the list of things to buy and to do. In this way, everyone actively collaborates to make things work.